Ultrafrood Speaks Out ....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Nothing To Do!

Its nothing new, but I have officially nothing to do now. Almost finished with my report work and still more than a week left before I go back home. This is boring! I {\em shapat} it is. Sorry, you see, I am still in TeX mode and would remain in that mode for one more week. Anyway, I have been very lazy on my blog writing right from the start. And I have been geting complaints obout it too. I know I need to pull up my socks or atleast one of them! I always had this feeling that I suck at writing. But now since it has been confirmed that it doesn't stink that bad, I thought I will continue. No matter if the matter of blog is extremely trivial as is this one, I will keep pushing it out. This not because I like writing, but because who cares and the blogger help suggest this to be one of the tested ways to increase traffic on your blog. So you see as I see?
\end{thisblog}