Ultrafrood Speaks Out ....

Sunday, May 22, 2005

SRAW RATS

Dont think much into it, its just an easy to comprehend mirror image of the words 'STAR WARS' which, if you missed by any chance, then as a corrective action, you must immediately jump into a drum full of whatever you hate most. Now coming to the actual point, I happen to see the first day last show of Episode III. I loved the movie, but sadly I was furious with the fact that Lucas played evil on us by not making its first three releases (IV, V and VI) as interesting and appealing as the last three (I, II and III). I remember seeing Episode VI sometime back, the characters in it looked shallow. Harrison Ford contrary to his image was nothing but mediocre with his role. I did not appreciate Mark Hamill anyway, he was almost expressionless when you compare him with his would be father Hayden Christensen. I just wish Lucas to remake those episodes (IV, V and VI). Choice of actors would be tricky though!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home