Ultrafrood Speaks Out ....

Saturday, April 23, 2005

My Room Is IN Mess!

Although, my room is more than 50 mts away from THE MESS but my room in fact is in mess. Look at 7-pin cloth hanger. It has GP's Jacket hanging from its second pin from right. Truly speaking, it is not a jacket; it is some sort of device that is usually used to guard against something which goes past your ears making a gushing sound. Not so interestingly, this device should have been with GP almost a year ago. I do not know why there are two buckets in my room when on any normal day I use none. On probing further into the matter, I found out that one of them has old newspaper stuffed into it and there is Ghushe lying on my bed, and is responsible for both buckets being in my room. Interestingly Ghushe himself I must admit is for all practical purposes, mostly useless.

Please note that a wire goes from northeastern corner of my room to centre of the eastern wall of the room casting a shadow, which is perfectly symmetrical and partially encircles a strategically placed cobweb. Although I have never smoked nor did 'Pooja' in my entire span of existence, but there are 13 different brands of matchboxes on my table, which also happens to be supporting a Manicure Set, containing three different kinds of nail-cutters. By matter of pure coincidence, thumb-pins and a notice board have decided not to co-exist in my room and now in my room, only thumb pins lie here and there, mostly here, under my mattress.

Due to loss of my shaving kit in controversially unknown circumstances, a soft leather TT racket cover has successfully replaced it. A perfectly normal lock rests next to it, acts as an agarbatti holder, and is rarely used to lock my room, which unfortunately happens to be the original purpose of its existence. It is now well established among the inmates of my wing that the weighted cumulative randomness index of my room happens to be significantly greater than that for radii of bubbles formed by shaving gel when used with water at 60-degree Celsius.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home